Celebrate fashion, beauty and your personal charm with these fun easy to make statement tassle earrings.
I promise they are easy and will not break the bank to make. There is even a small DIY video to show how you can get the knots perfect.
All you need to make these tassel earrings are
- Plain Hoop Earrings (bought from a bead shop)
- 2 rolls of embroidery thread in the colour of your choice
- A credit card or loyalty card
- A pair of scissors
How to put these fringe earrings together?
- Roll a continuous thread of embroidery thread around the credit card 10-12 times.
- Cut the one side of the embroidery thread and remove all the thread as one from the credit card.
- Fold the thread over the earring loop ensuring the threads are the same length on either side of the hoop.
- Take a piece of thread and tie the threads together – make sure it’s tightly tied (just below the metal aspect of the hoop)
- Cut the fringe the desired length.
- Repeat until you have 4-5 “bunches” of fringe.
- Enjoy wearing these statement pieces.
Here with a DIY video that will assist you with the knots:
Why not try adding some different colour tassels for some extra magic?
All of the images as well as the DIY by Lauren Kim Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.