When I decided to dedicate a whole month to llamas I thought that I ought to be a llama myself and design a printable all by myself! So here with a llama printable and a teeny tiny DIY that you can try out at home. Remember to enter our awesome llama drama give-away if you have not done so already!
Download the llama printable cards in this link.
What you will need?
- White cardstock
- A small piece of fabric, washi tape or patterned paper
- A pair of scissors
- Kraft knife and cutting board
How to put the cards together?
- Print the cards in the link above out on cardstock at home or a local print shop.
- Cut the cards out along the outlines.
- Using the kraft knife and cutting board, carefully cut the black part of the llama cloak out.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper out to use on the inside of the card, or another whit piece of cardboard that you can stick the washi tape or piece of fabric to.
- Glue the extra piece of cardboard to the inside of the front piece of the card.
Get as creative as you want with decorating your llama, each of the llamas can have a totally unique look! Please tag @lovilee_za on Instagram so that I can have a look at your lovilee llamas!
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.