Today I get to share a great Fathers Day gift idea and free printable with you lovilees. Our Fathers play a big and irreplaceable role in our lives – they’re pillars of strength, knowledge and advise and always ready with a dad-joke or two. So it’s only right that we celebrate them and the amazing work they’ve done raising us. Fathers Day is is coming up soon and to help we have created a DIY and free Fathersday printable that will make your dad super happy. Download these Father’s day free gift jar printables and pair them up with a Consol Glass jar.
Over at Lieflingkind, I’ve created a couple of tags that you can cut out and use to remind your dad why you’re his favourite child. These will fit perfectly on a 1 litre sized Consol Jar which you can use to fill with all of his favourite snacks. I’ve filled ours with biltong & Cabanossi and will be giving it to him along with new slippers, chocolates and dried fruit pieces. Being a dad is a full-time job and a big responsibility, so make sure that this Fathers Day is a memorable one and that you spoil him rotten!
Download all of the Fathers day printables to make this fathers day gift idea a reality in this link.
What you will need for this gift idea
- 1L Consol Preserve Jar (Mason Jar)
- A4 Printable downloaded and printed out in black and white on Kraft Paper or a paper of your choice
- A pair of scissors
- A glue gun
- Bakers Twine
- Print the labels at home, or take them to your local print shop and have them printed on thick card stock. The paper size is A4, so you should have no problem printing at home.
- Using your scissors, cut along the edges of the labels and paste to the Mason jar using your glue gun. We created a label for the lid, a tag to tie around the neck of your jar and a choice of two messages that you can paste on the front of your jar.
- Use the Bakers Twine to tie the Father’s Day tag to the neck of the lid, after you’ve inserted the ingredients.
You can fill up the glass jar with home made rusks (find a recipe here) or anything else that dad might enjoy.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.