Today I get to share a totally pretty all neutral and natural Forest theme kids party. The party took place at the family’s home and the birthday boys’ mom was responsible for all the decor, planning and styling on the day. A family friend baked the precious cake.
The key elements of a Forest theme kids party
- Trees or any other form of greenery. The paper forest of trees on the candy table are totally cute and a great focal element. The ivy on the table is a subtle detail that just brings the theme together.
- Wood – making use of beautiful tree stumps are a great idea to bring this woodsy element into this party theme. Pair them up with some pinecones and you have a winning plan.
- Bears – which kid does not have an obsession with bears at some stage?
- Deer – Adding a deer to the birhday cake just added a dash of cute.
Top tips for planning a kids party
- Decide on a theme well in advance – this enables you to start sourcing and keeping an eye open for decor items that is a perfect fit for the theme.
- Opting for healthy eats at a kids party does not mean that they cannot both be delicious and pretty. I just love the trail mix bags that was part of the candy table.
- Having kids seating is a must! A space where the kids can easily sit on their height and enjoy their food.
- Bite-sized eats for little people. I am a huge fan of donuts and also had some (that were very loved) at the princess’ unicorn party.
All of the images captured by Leandrie du Plessis Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.