With Christmas just around the corner I am sure that wrapping of Christmas gifts are in full swing! Download these FREE Pantone style Christmas tags designed by Match Set Love. I made use of these pretty tags in this years Christmas tablescape shoot.
There are two options for these cards, a standard color version printable and then a DIY version that allows you to make use of colors for your cards that matches your Christmas decor this year. The cards were designed inspired by the Pantone color blocks that Pantone normally releases with their new colors. Designers make use of the Pantone color matching system to ensure that logos and various other brand elements are perfectly color matched for their clients.
Download the Christmas printables in the links below
What you will need?
- White A4 cardstock
- A pair of scissors or craft knife and ruler
- For the DIY version color paper in your color choice or sticker paper
- Paper glue or double sided tape
- For the tags some string and a single hole punch
How to make these Christmas cards
- The files above printed out at home or a local print shop on White A4 cardstock.
- For the DIY version, measure the blocks that are outlined on the printables for the color swatches. Cut the squares out of color paper in your color choice or sticker paper.
- Stick the color paper or sticker paper using the paper glue or double sided tape onto the cards and tags.
- Using a pair of scissors or craft knife and ruler you can cut out the cards and tags either on the cutting lines to have a border around or flush with the color blocks depending on your own taste.
- For the tags, use a single hole punch to add a hole to the top of the tags and add a piece of bakers twine or string.
Use these Pantone cards and tags together with your Christmas wrapping or as part of your Christmas table decor.
Images by Andrea Caldwell for lovilee.co.za
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.