Who does not like strawberries, and better yet… Who does not like frozen yogurt? Today I share a healthy and delicious low carb frozen yogurt recipe that will make your mouth water. The perfect healthy snack for a summers day.
Strawberry low carb frozen yogurt recipe
- 2 Cups of Full Cream Yogurt
- 250g Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Fill two ice-cube trays with yogurt and freeze overnight.
- Place the cut strawberries, lemon juice and honey in a small saucepan and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place the yogurt ice cubes and strawberries in a blender – blend til smooth.
- Place the mixture into a container and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy any time of the day.
All of the images by Western Cape based, Lauren Kim Food Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.