Can’t afford lush bath bombs then why not try your own bath bomb making by Lauren Kim Photography. There is nothing more soothing or relaxing than a bath after a long day. These little bath fizzies will help ease the stress of the day by scenting your bath water with a beautiful smell and the coconut oil will provide moisture to your skin while you relax.
The perfect way to de-stress after a really hectic day…
DIY Bath bomb step-by-step instructions
- 1 Cup of Citric Acid
- 1 Cup of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup of Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 10 Drops of essential Oils (I used Gerranium Essential Oil)
- Silicone moulds or paper cupcake liners
- Food Colouring in the colour of your choice (optional – we used a diluted red to achieve the pink look)
Step by step instructions
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- Pour in the coconut oil, food colouring (optional) and essential oils into the dry mixture – mix well.
- Press the mixture into the silicone moulds and let dry for 24 hours.
- Pop them out the moulds and store in an airtight container.
- Place in your bath and watch the bath booms fizzle away making your water smell amazing and your skin will be hydrated with the coconut oil.
If you like this quick and easy DIY then you might also like to try your hands at this DIY couch armrest table that was also created for lovilee by Lauren Kim.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.