When I first showcased the NUTRiBULLET as part of the @home Spring lookbook 2015 I thought that the NUTRiBULLET was just another blender. This week I received a NUTRiBULLET as gift and thought that I had to try this baby out as I have heard so much about it from friends and in the media.
So here with my NUTRiBULLET review. (Note that I have the NUTRiBULLET 600w)
What the NUTRiBULLET is
- It is really easy to use – My word, was I surprised, I thought I was still going to try figure out how to use this appliance then my smoothie was already made! You literally add fruit in a cup, add the screw on blender cap, pop it onto the machine for around 20 seconds and done. No buttons or anything.
- It is even easier to clean – all of the NUTRiBULLET cups and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe. The only things that cannot go in the dishwasher are the NUTRiBULLET motor base and blades which can easily be rinsed just after use to avoid a scrub.
- It is rather tiny – The Nutribullet is way smaller than I thought. It virtually uses up no space on my counter top and now has a permanent place in my kitchen so that I can use it as often as I want.
- A great baby food maker – It is so easy to make the princess’ food in my NutriBullet. Take a boiled and peeled potato for instance, cut it in smaller pieces, add it together with some milk or water with a Woolworths toddler sauce and it makes great baby tasties.
What the NUTRiBULLET is not
- It is not a blender. When you blend foods, you maintain all the components that make up the foods – the skin, the fiber, the vitamins and the seeds for instance. The NUTRiBULLET on the other hand is so powerful that it actually breaks up these components to create a drink, with no chunks of whatever you added left behind. The blades, which rotate at an impressive 10,000rpm under a powerful 600-watt motor, liquefy what other blenders cannot.
- It is not a bulk producer – The bullet is intended for single use or max 500ml so that you can share a cup with someone. It is small and easy to clean so that you can blend fresh fruit as often as you like with little fuss.
This has revolutionised my life. I just want to buy fruit and veg and try all sorts of weird combinations. Even the princess is loving the tastes and textures of all the smoothies and juices I am blending. I even added some mint leaves from my garden to a smoothie – YUM!
What you can expect to find in your NUTRiBULLET 600w box
- The 600w NUTRiBULLET comes in an array of colours, so you will have received the bullet in your choice of colour.
- A NUTRiBULLET Extractor Blade
- NUTRiBULLET tall cup (max 710ml)
- NUTRiBULLET short cup (max 532ml)
- NUTRiBULLET Lid
- NUTRiBULLET screw cap
- Full instruction booklet and some recipes and know hows to get you started
If you are thinking that you’d like to get your hands on a NUTRiBULLET you can view the lists of stockists here. Just a note on the side – you cannot use hot ingredients in your bullet, but it is easy to add cold and later warm the contents as it is consumed.
Why not try this Fresh beetroot, ginger & apple juice recipe or the The good morning green tea smoothie recipe at home that can be found in this link. Otherwise the official NUTRiBULLET website is packed with healthy recipes and can be found at www.nutribullet.co.za, also available on the Google Play store as well as the istore)
Thank you so much to Wynand van der Merwe photography for the lovilee photos.
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.