This Oreo truffle recipe is literally one of the easiest recipes that I have ever shared! It is literally a recipe with just two ingredients and an optional third. How easy can a recipe get?!
Oreos are world recognizable biscuits that you twist – lick – dunk. Using these iconic biscuits and one other ingredient you can make these delectable truffles that melt in your mouth. Make them ahead of time and have a go-to scrumptious biscuit to treat your loved ones with. They come in an array of different taste variations these days so you can get really creative with them.
Oreo truffle recipe
- Two standard size packets of Oreos
- 2/3 Cup of Smooth Cream Cheese
- White Chocolate (optional)
- Place your Oreos in a blender and blitz the biscuits till you have a fine crumb.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs into the cream cheese and mix very well.
- Roll into balls and store in the freezer.
- You can coat the balls in melted white chocolate if you wish.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge before your spoil your guests with them.
Is this not just the easiest recipe ever?!
All images by Lauren Kim Food Photography.
Related: Marie biscuit squares kids recipe.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.