What do you do when your mousepad looks like a mouse ate it?! You try your hand a making a rainbow DIY mouse pad!
What is it with rainbows?! I am getting more and more obsessed seeing a rainbow automatically puts a smile on my face.
What you need to make this DIY mouse pad?
- A cork placemat or sheet of cork
- Acrylic paint colors of your choice
- Mini pom poms (optional)
- A pair of scissors
- A marker pen
- A glue gun
- A paper cut out of the shape that you’d like to use
How to make this rainbow mouse pad?
- Trace the desired shape of your mouse pad onto the cork placemat using a market pen. Cut the shape out using a sharp pair of scissors.
- Use acrylic paint in the colors of your choice to decorate your mousepad. I waited for it to dry completely before I applied a second coat of paint and another 24 hours before using the mouse pad.
- Using a glue gun, carefully stick the pom poms around the outer sides of the rainbow (optional).
If you like this DIY you will enjoy reading: 10 Beginner Easy DIY projects.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.