Christmas decor does not need to be full of expensive items, by upcycling glass bottles and decorating them you can achieve a lovilee table. Reuse this and other simple items at home to help create a beautiful set up on your festive table.
What you will need for these upcycled Christmas decorations
- All you need are empty wine or cool drink bottles that have been cleaned.
- Decor items such as twine, flowers, Christmas decorations/ baubles.
A few ideas of how to use and decorate these bottles
- You can fill your bottles with flowers or plants
- Tie some twine around the bottle
- Add a candle or flower to create a vase or candle holder.
A few years ago we made use of wool to cover some old bottles at our Delft inspired Christmas shoot.
Have fun and enjoy decorating your table!
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.