When you have a little girl of your own every day is a good day for a Tea Party! I never thought that I would enjoy to do girly girl things with her as much as I do – painting nails, playing with dolls, putting on make-up… So when Joekels Tea4Kidz Range contacted me to collaborate on their Rooibos brand I knew it was time to get them tea cups out!
Launched in 2001, the Joekels Laager Tea4Kidz Range was the first tea ever to be created just for kids. This range of Rooibos kids teas are high in vitamin C and a caffeine-free drink which makes it perfect for little ones. Having a six different flavours to choose from will make it a fun and healthy alternative to sugary drinks. This is a drink that you can feel good about giving it to your little ones – even at night! Good for both moms and kids.
10 ways drinking Rooibos can improve your health
A cup of Rooibos can make anything better, but the best part of Rooibos is that it has many health benefits.
- Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free.
- Rooibos is 100% pure and natural which means that it does not contain any additives, preservatives or colorants.
- Rooibos contains antioxidants which can boost your immune system.
- Rooibos can help reduce allergies and inflammation.
- Rooibos helps to keep the body hydrated.
- Rooibos can help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Rooibos can help to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Rooibos can help to soothe stomach cramps.
- Rooibos can help protect your liver.
- Rooibos can assist in reducing stress.
For more information on Rooibos and it’s benefits visit www.sarooibos.org.za.
How to host a lovilee Kids Tea party?
- Invite some friends! Tea parties are even better when you are in the company of good friends, the princess had fun with two of her friends and even manny joined at some stage. But even a teddy or two can get the Party started.
- Time to take out the fine China – Tea for little people are best served in cups that match their sizes. You might even want to have more than one cup per child if you want to do a tea tasting.
- Pretty and tasty cookies – Choose some pretty cookies to pair with your flavored teas. I chose pretty decorated ones as well as gingerbread people but you might even want to opt for some Zoo cookies.
- Plan an activity – To keep the kiddies entertained we had them play with the princess Scandi kitchen that she got for her second birthday. They could ‘pour’ their own make belief tea and serve it up.
- Pamper time! Who does not LOVE a good manicure and pretty glitter nail polish?! The little ones really really loved this part of the event and we used some of the Yorba Organics products. Yorba Organics is an organic family care brand whose active ingredients is Rooibos.
Have your tea and drink it any way you like!
Whether you drink your tea black, or with a dash of milk, warm or cold, the possibilities are endless. I usually make my own iced teas using half clear fruit juice and half tea and making use of these flavors adds an additional yum to the mix. Cooling this mixture and making ice pops with them is even more delicious and is a treat for any little person on a warm summer day.
The Tea4Kidz range is available at most supermarkets and are packaged in packs of 40’s. You can easily recognise the teas in their bright and colorful packages and by looking out for their wild characters. The characters include:
- Minki the Monkey’s All-in-One Tea (a blend of Rooibos, Honeybush, and Black Tea)
- Trumpy the Elephant’s Regular Rooibos
- Henry the Hippo’s Rooibos Honeybush Blend
- Rory the Lion’s Strawberry-flavoured Rooibos
- Jabu the Giraffe’s Vanilla Custard-flavoured Rooibos
- Roxy the Rhino’s Peach & Apricot-flavoured Rooibos
Did you know?
Tea4Kidz has a fun, informative website that offers parenting advice from pregnancy to the foundation phase called More4Momz. Join the Tea4Kidz characters as they offer moms and dads parenting tips, kid-friendly recipes, essential info and fun activities for kids.
Thank you to Melanie Wessels Photography for the lovilee images!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post according to my disclaimers and disclosures.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.