It’s almost time to share some love, to kick it off, I get to share some gorgeous images by food & lifestyle photographer, Lauren Kim. I was asked to style a mini table for Consol Glass at their Woodmead retail store and have prepared some lovilee valentine’s gift jars, also on sale in the store. Lauren captured the images and also spoilt us with some yummy Oreo lollipops.
For valentine’s this year I decided to move away from the more traditional reds that are generally associated with the day. Pink is such a bright and happy colour, that can be used for table décor for a tea party, Cuppa for CANSA and plenty more. Why not spoil you loved ones with a special table this valentine’s?!
Oreo lollipop recipe
- Packet of Oreos
- 2 Slabs of White Chocolate
- Lollipop Sticks
- Gently insert the stick in the oreo cookie.
- Using a double boiler (a bowl over simmering water) slowly melt the white chocolate – do not rush this as if it melts too quickly it may separate or crystalise.
- When the chocolate has melted remove from the stove and dip the oreos into the chocolate and then let rest on a piece of greaseproof paper.
- While the chocolate is still wet sprinkle on the sprinkles.
- Let cool completely.
Paper J lent us a lovilee paper flower to use on the table and the Chalkboard cake topper, customised with white vinyl is available from the lovilee store. The cute heart stickers that we made use of is from Match Set Love. I managed to get some pink hessian that I made a runner from and softened it with lace. Both the ampersand and the chalkboard are from Typo.
- 2 candy bags
- 2 serviettes
- 2 drink bottles
- 2 dessert jars
- 2 get-to-know-me games
- 2 pencils
- Set of hear vinyl stickers
- You + Me matchbox
- You + Me greeting card & envelope
- Mini Consol candle
- Dreams jar / time capsule
Images: Lauren Kim Photography
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.