So the love of your life has just asked you to be his forever and you’ve said “yes!”. The next step is deciding on bridesmaids. Actually, you already know who they should be. After all, you’ve known these ladies for years – you’ve shared memories, laughed & cried together & you can’t imagine life without them in your life. Naturally, you want to let them know just how very special they are to you, and at the Lieflingkind Studio, we’ve created a luxury free Will you be my bridesmaid? printable pamper pack with which to spoil your best friends when asking them the big question.
Using a Consol jar as starting point, we’ve created a card, envelope & tag to use in combination with a whole lot of her favourite things. We’ve also created a second birthday pamper set or those of us who are already married but are stuck on ideas for something special for your best friend’s birthday.
You will need:
- Gold spray paint
- Scissors / Stanley knife, cutting board & steel ruler
- Glue gun & Glue stick
- DIY Printed onto A4 cardboard
Download the free Will you be my bridesmaid? files here:
- Start off by scoring the folds of the envelope and card. We’ve added dotted lines to use as guides.
- Using an art knife or rulers, cut along the solid lines. Fold the card in half & fold the envelope so that the pattern is on the inside & glue the edges together using glue stick.
- Use gold spray paint to spray the top of the lid & cover of the Consol jar. Leave to dry for a couple of minutes & paste the round tag on top of the lid using a gluegun. Alternatively, you can punch a hole on the side & hang it around the neck of your Consol Jar using ribbon or twine.
- Fill the jar with a couple of your future bridesmaid’s favourite things. We put together a bunch of favourite bath products, but you can add candy, colour cards or anything you think your bridesmaids might need to know.
What will you add in your jar?
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.