With Easter weekend coming up you are sure to have some Easter eggs lying around. Why not try make our delicious S’mores chocolate chip Easter cookies recipe with them? These delicious and easy-to-make cookies are sure to put a ‘hop’ in anyone’s step this Easter.
S’mores chocolate chip Easter cookies recipe
- 250g Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2,5 Cups Oats
- 2ml Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
- 250g Choc Chips
- 1 Slab Milk Chocolate grated
- 100g Nuts
- Marshmallow Easter Eggs
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence and beat well.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in.
- Roll into balls and place (well spaced) on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
- Place a cookie with a marshmallow Easter egg on the cookie into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place another cookie on top and push down.
Enjoy these delicious cookies!
If you like this recipe your might also love this mini Easter Chocolate cake nest recipe.
Images and Easter recipe by Lauren Kim Food and Lifestyle Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.