ELLI-NICOLE has just launched a brand new venture ELLI-NICOLE Wedding Shoes. Designer label ELLI-NICOLE is not a new face here at lovilee, I have worked closely with this lovilee lady over the past few years on styled shoots and branded shoots for her dresses. What makes this brand so unique is that you can create custom wedding shoes on-line with the click of a few buttons. I am proud to say that I was part of this lovilee project behind the secenes yet again.
About ELLI-NICOLE Wedding Shoes
This is South Africa’s first customisable shoe and wedding shoes website where you, as the customer, can collaborate with them to create your dream shoe delivered straight to your door. Their shoes are full leather and have specialised cushioning for ultimate comfort, so your shoes don’t only look exquisite they feel amazing too.
The bridal label ELLI-NICOLE was established in 2013 after finding the perfect dress the next question always seemed to “Where can I find beautiful wedding shoes for my special day?” After a two year process of research and careful curation we at ELLI-NICOLE SHOES have come up with an innovative solution – custome wedding shoe design by the bride herself.
“We love the fact that you as the consumer get to design with us by choosing your style, colour and embellishments to create a unique pair of shoes that is exactly what you want.”
Custom wedding shoes design process
- Choose your preferred shoe style – a pointed high-heel, peep toe high heel sandal or pointed mid heel
- Select your desired shoe colour
- Accessorise with your perfect embellishment choose from bows, crystals and florals to make your design unique
- Add special touches such as vinyl stickers and heel protectors
- The Elli-Nicole wedding shoe size chart will help you to find your perfect fit
- Select your quantities, make payment, pack and wrap and its on its way to your closet
All images by Carike Ridout Photography and all styling was done by myself.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.