Keychains are those life essentials that we always need. They keep keys together ensuring that you know which key fits in which lock. The problem is we can forget from time to time which key fits in which lock. Making personalized minimalist keychains will ensure you never forget which key goes where. These easy DIY keychains are super easy to make.
All you will need for this Airdry clay DIY keyrings
- Air dry clay from any craft or stationery store
- cookie cutters and letter cookie press (buy yours at YuppieChef here)
- key ring
- A clear varnish (Optional)
Step by Step instructions on how to make these DIY minimalist keyrings
- Roll out your air dry clay on a piece of bread proof paper and cut your desired shape out.
- Stamp a small hole out in the top of the shape (I used a ball point pen to do this – I removed the ink part and stamped the hole with the plastic shell of the pen)
- If you have letter stamps then stamp your name/ word into the clay while still wet.
- Let dry over night.
- Paint (if you want to) and varnish when paint is dry.
If you do not have stamps you can use a permanent marker on the clay when it is dry to write the name of the bunch of keys.
These personalised Diy keychains also make for great stocking fillers should you start planning your Christmas gifting already. Why not download and print some Christmas gift tags to go with them.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.