Easter is around the corner and we are getting into the spirit of Easter by making some fun and beautiful Easter decorations. These little eggs are so simple and super easy to make.
What you will need?
- Fishing gut
- Speckled eggs (available from Woolworths)
How to make these cute Easter decorations
- Prick a small hole in the top of each egg, this will be the hole where you feed the fishing gut through. Chip a hole in the middle of the egg and pour the egg out.
- Wash the eggshell thoroughly and let dry.
- If you would like to paint your egg – let your imagination run wild and have fun painting your Easter egg. Let it dry completely.
- Thread the fishing gut through the hole you made at the top of the egg if you would like to hang them up.
- Add some raffia to the eggs to create a nest.
- Place your speckled eggs inside.
All images and styling by Lauren Kim Photography.
If you are searching for some other Easy Easter crafts to do, these air dry clay bunnies will make you happy!
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.