This totally adorable no sew pencil case DIY is one that HAVE TO try and you can literally make it in under 5 minutes! Whether you decide to use it to store your pencils, pens and other stationery or even some make-up brushes. This makes for a great teachers appreciation gift to ensure that they keep their stationery in one spot with this easy stationery bag.. There are some really nice animal print felt available these days if you decide to go for a more colorful or bold version.
If you are anything like me I totally prefer the no sew versions of DIY’s!
What you will need for this no sew pencil case DIY?
- A piece of felt in the color of your choice (approximately 25cm x 25cm)
- A pair of sharp scissors
- A piece of ribbon (approximately 40cm)
How to assemble this DIY pencil case / DIY makeup brush holder
- Place your stationery or makeup brushes on the piece of felt and mark the width of the pen on the top and bottom of the pen/pencil/brushes.
- Make incisions on those marks you have just made (make sure that they are not too large as the pen will slip through).
- Place your pens/pencils/brushes in the incisions and then roll them all up together and secure with a ribbon.
Tada! As easy and as difficult as this! Just image how pretty this will look in your office with a DIY home office pegboard?!
Images and DIY by Lauren Kim Photography.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.