We are so excited to bring you an exciting virtual ‘Pass the Parcel’ with the stylishly clever capsule system, NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®. I was introduced to the whole pass the parcel concept at a birthday party earlier this year and must say that it is rather exciting to participate in! They have recently launched a fun Facebook application for this give-away in which they will be giving away 50 NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machines and accessories until 20 December 2014*! What is a Christmas celebration without the rich and creamy goodness of a quality cup of coffee?
Visit the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® SA Facebook page to participate. Select the ‘Pass the Parcel’ menu option (not available on mobible). With a bit of luck, a parcel will either appear on your timeline or you’ll receive a Facebook notification telling you that, in true pass-the-parcel style, one of your kind and caring friends has passed the parcel on to you.
You’ll be invited to click on the parcel to unwrap the next layer and if you haven’t been lucky enough to get past the last and final layer, you’ll choose a friend and pass-the-parcel onto them. They too will be given the opportunity to unwrap the parcel because isn’t that what friends are for? If you unwrap the winning layer, you stand in line to win a NESCAFE® Dolce Gusto® Coffee Machine, Cappuccino cup set, bubble capsule holder or travel mug.
Today we are giving one lucky lovilee the chance to also walk away with their own NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsule machine! This is a multi-beverage capsule system that delivers café style beverages, and is the perfect gift to give this festive season. It produces hot or cold drinks and is suitable for the entire family. Exclusive to NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, the clever, easy-to-use capsule system has been designed so you can enjoy coffee shop quality at home – whenever you want.
How this will work?
- We will post a question about NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® on either our Facebook or Twitter pages.
- The first 3 people to respond with the correct answer will go into a lucky draw to open a layer of the parcel that might reveal a prize.
- We will continue with steps 1 and 2 above until the parcel is unwrapped and the winner will walk away with a NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsule machine!
- The same participant may not unwrap more than 2 layers in the competition.
Competition starts at 6:30AM SHARP, today 17 December 2014!
Terms and Conditions of the Give-away
By participating in the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Pass the Parcel Promotion, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
1. This competition is limited to residents of South Africa, and with the exception of the following people:
1.1. directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited and organisers of the Competition.
1.2. people who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
1.3. spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above; and
1.4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
2. The app competition commences from 09 December 2014 until 20 December 2014 *. No entries received after 20 December 2014 * will be considered.
3. To participate in this competition, entrants must adhere to the following
3.1. Go to the Nescafé Dolce Gusto Pass the Parcel App on Facebook.
3.2. Share the virtual Parcel with a Facebook Friend.
3.3. Once shared with a friend, the individual stands a chance to win a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine or one of three Nescafé Dolce Gusto accessories i.e.Travel mug, Cappuccino cup set or Bubble capsule holder (capsules not included). Participants who do not win any of the above- mentioned prizes stand a chance to claim a R500 discount on the purchase of any Nescafé Dolce Gusto machine at the stores mentioned in 3.4.1 below while stocks last.
3.4. The R500 discount is available to all consumers that purchase a Nescafé Dolce Machine from the following retailers:
3.4.1. Pick n Pay, Checkers, Makro, Game, Hirsch’s, Kalahari.com.
3.4.2. Consumers will be awarded an automatic R500 off the purchase price of their Nescafé Dolce Gusto machine when the barcode is swiped at the till or proceeding to check out on e-commerce platforms.
4. How to claim your prize
4.1. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive telephone call from a representative of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited or a partner agency of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited at which point he/she may be required to provide his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited representative. At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may also be required to answer questions regarding his/her eligibility. Potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
4.2. Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited or a partner agency of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited based on the information they will have shared via the above mentioned telephonic conversation.
5. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize is not transferable, and No substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
7. By entering this competition you authorise Nestlé® and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing email@example.com OR Dial *130*7445*1#
8. The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
9. For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at www.nestle.co.za or call us on our tall free number – 086 009 6116
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.