I was thrilled when I saw Natalie from Sugar & Vice’s new home office and even more that my own home office was the inspiration behind some of what she did in her own (in addition to some inspo from Pinterest of course).
The stories of entrepreneurs who started their empires in their garage is always inspiring. Sugar & Vice didn’t quite start in a garage, but in the spare room of Natalie’s house. When she started out there was no time or money to worry about what the space she worked in looked like, so it was more functional than Pinterest-worthy. To see some of the Before photos view the full post on her blog here.
An attractive, organised, well-ventilated space goes a long way in enhancing productivity and making us happy. We spend so much time working that it is important to do it in a space that makes us feel good and inspired.
The design process started off when a friend assisted Natalie in creating a 3D rendering of the space before the actual design work began. My DIY peg board was one of the items that she wanted to have in her space. I loved that she decided to frame the actual board with a wooden frame.
Also love that she incorporated a lot of greenery in her design. And if I had soooo much awesome ceramics to show off, I would also have them displayed in open shelves!
In need of some more home office inspiration?! Have a look at my Home Office Pinterest board:
Here with a list of suppliers involved in the Home office makeover
- Ponytail plant: PRESENTspace
- Storage boxes: Merrypak (Natalie gave them a fresh coat of paint)
- Chairs: Decofurn
- Table legs: Thingking Studio
- Terracotta Pots: Clay (in Barrydale)
- Various Plants: Stodels
- White storage baskets: Pep
- Glass sweet jar & black wire wall storage: Mr Price Home
- S&V letters: Typo
- Black wire house decor: Elsje Designs
- Pegboard accessories: Mica Hardware store
- Letter lightbox: Delicious Displays
- Chess triangle rug: Smir Design
- Work Bench & wooden boxes: Inspirational Contracts
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.