We have featured Chocolate mousse filled Easter eggs before, but Hairy Easter eggs – never! Kandi Fivaz from Life Style Photography & Design submitted this totally totally cute post. Kandi came up with these hairy Easter eggs whilst thinking of a new Easter decorating ideas, something that’s fun and all-round edible.
Just looking at these eggs made me forget my ‘eating better’ resolutions.
What you will need?
Most of the ingredients available from you local supermarket
- White coated chocolate eggs
- Candy floss
- Icing sugar (mixed with a little bit of water)
- Edible pens (Nicolette)
- Nests made from pillow stuffing (Chamdor Faktry Sales)
How to make these Hairy Easter Eggs
- Using an edible pen, draw the eyes on the eggs.
- Mix +/- 2tbs icing sugar with +/- half tsp water – mix it until it makes a type of paste.
- Place a small amount of icing paste on the top of an egg.
- Pull apart some candy floss and stick it onto the top of the egg, pressing it into the paste slightly.
- Using pillow stuffing, make a small nest for each egg.
All of the images and styling by Life Style Photography & Design.
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.