From bunnies, to llamas to the leopard! I truly think that leopard ? is now my favorite color! I just love it when a plan comes together and I literally hunted down some local lovilees that agreed to sponsor some pretty awesome goodies in celebration of LEOPARD MONTH here on lovilee. Leopard has been dominating the fashion scene this year and has started making its way into home decor items as well.
So, let’s start a trend and enter, share and spread some leopard spots all over the net!
What you can win
The hamper is filled to the brim with pretties worth almost R2 000. One lucky lovilee will take the full hamper and get to be a trendsetter of some leopard pretties. I am also throwing in some pretties from my side that includes a mini light box and custom leopard print vinyl Tee.
The lovilee Anna-Louise has agreed to sponsor a stunning full-length leopard print gown worth R700! I have been in love with this ladies’ products for years and her current range is a stunner yet again. The gown is made from Rayon – a type of fabric that is soft and silk-like. Its name comes from the French word “rais” meaning ray. Because of this, its texture and the ability of being able to let light through the fibers rayon is often called “the ray of light.” Rayon fabric is a natural fiber cloth.
We Wear What
OMW! If you are into excising, keeping healthy or just like to style, this ladies’ shop will have you in awe! I actually ordered myself one of the stunning pairs of gym tights!!! Now you can get your hands on a stunning leopard print set of tights worth R550 by just entering and sharing the love!! Minette is the creative behind this blog and shop that shares everything fashion, lifestyle, make-up and motherhood. She is also a qualified Image Consultant and Stylist. Most of the tights are available in 3 different lengths and there are even some for kids!
Thandana Bag Co
The Thandana Bag Co added a Leopard print single Toiletry Laminated Fabric worth R360 to the mix. This Toiletry bag is a beaut and can double up as a small lunch bag or any bag for that matter. It is part of their new PVC Laminated waterproof fabric range and is finished off with a Genuine leather handle.
Earlier this month I introduced you to Cameron Collective and hosted a gold cutlery give-away. As part of this give-away Cecil added one of his custom designed gold foiled celestial scatters. Even though this is not leopard it still has a distinct African feel and would look totally fab in either a bedroom or lounge. This scatter is worth R360.
What you have to do to enter?
- ‘like’ Anna-Louise Sleepwear on Facebook
- ‘like’ We Wear What on Facebook
- ‘like’ Tandana Bag Co. on Facebook
- ‘like’ Cameron Collective on Facebook
- Leave us with a comment at the bottom of this page (scroll down) telling us what item(s) in the hamper you love most!
You will receive an extra entry into the draw by Tweeting the following
Terms & conditions of the give-away
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 28 June 2019, South African time.
- The winner will be announced on this article on or before Monday, 1 July 2019. The winner will also be informed via email.
- The prize(s) are not transferable for cash.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, consultants, promoters directly or indirectly involved may
not win the prize.
- Suppliers of the goods may not win the prize.
- Open to South African residents only with a valid SA Postal address or physical RSA address.
- The winner will be chosen at random, using random.org
Let's get socialInstagram: @lovilee_za
or subscribe to never miss out on any new articles in this link.